New upload method: Deleting old versions

Thanks to CGF for the effort that has gone into the new upload process - I've just uploaded a new package called 'icoutils' and it was really quite painless.

One thing I haven't grasped yet is the mechanism by which old versions are deleted. If I were to upload a new version of an existing package, how would I go about removing the oldest?

For instance, for the hypothetical package 'bob', I have 'bob-0.2-1' as current and 'bob-0.1-1' as previous. When a new version comes along, I use the new mechanism to upload 'bob-0.3-1', and this becomes current. 'bob-0.2-1' is relegated to the previous release. However, 'bob-0.1-1' is not automatically removed. If I wanted to delete this, how would I go about it?

Dave.