cygport: perl.cygclass and Module::Build::Tiny compatibility

While building some Perl modules today that use Module::Build::Tiny, the
install took place in the system site_perl rather than the inst
directory.  The reason is that Module::Build::Tiny only recognizes
options with a double dash (i.e. --destdir=/path).  Since Module::Build
recognizes the option syntax correctly, I've just changed this locally
to get a complete package.  There are probably a few other places where
these tiny (pardon the pun) differences need attention, but I didn't
have time for that today.  Also, the check for the presence of
Module::Build is wrong when Module::Build::Tiny is used.

Regards,
Achim.

DIY Stuff:
http://Synth.Stromeko.net/DIY.html