Re: libevent-2.0.21

On 2013-10-04 10:07, Chris Olin wrote:
Didn't see this until after sending my response to Christopher. I'm
unfamiliar with Cygwin Ports. If libevent is already available there, is
there a process to have it brought into Cygwin so then all that I really
need to do is package tmux and send out an ITP?

Done. It should show up on the mirrors shortly, at which point you may proceed with ITPing tmux.

HTH,

Yaakov