Re: Missing 64 bit packages

Corinna Vinschen wrote:
On Aug  6 07:44, Christian Franke wrote:
I decided to no longer maintain grub and hdparm.
Upstream grub can no longer be built on Cygwin.
Meantime I added support for some use cases of hdparm (AAM, APM,
write cache, read lookahead, standby timer, security freeze) to
smartctl.
Sounds good.  Do you want to obsolete grub and hdparm in the x86 distro?

Yes.

Christian