Re: Please build 64 bit packages

Il 8/1/2013 11:20 AM, Yaakov (Cygwin/X) ha scritto:
On 2013-08-01 04:05, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
I could take your diff and generate a "missing packages" list with
maintainer names from there and publish it here on cygwin-apps.
I could do this every few weeks, so we could keep a porting progress
and discussion platform to discuss the dependencies which still have
to be resolved.

Does that sounds useful?

Yes, but right now we know people are waiting for ocaml and postgresql,
so we can leave off their reverse deps for now.

building latest postgresql. I was sure it was already there..

Yaakov