[64bit] binutils 2.23.52-4

Hi,

I have uploaded a new binutils 2.23.52-4 package to the 64 bit test
distro.

It's an update to the latest from CVS plus the first version of an
official BFD patch to fix the spurious "relocation truncated to fit:
R_X86_64_PC32 ..." error.  Here's what my college Nick Clifon has to
say about this issue:

  What is happening is that the linker is attempting to resolve a
  relocation against a symbol in a section that is going to be
  discarded...  So the section's address is set to 0, and because of
  whatever base address happens to be set we can end up with the
  relocation being for a valid or invalid 32bit pc-relative offset.

  The answer is simple - ignore relocations against discarded sections.
  Well probably.

So, this may or may not be the final patch, but I tested it against
linking the harfbuzz DLL with default settings and it builds.  The
result also seems to work as expected since gtk-demo runs fine.

Have fun,

Red Hat