Re: perl-5.14.2

Reini Urban writes:
> On Mon, Apr 29, 2013 at 1:52 PM, Achim Gratz wrote:
>> today I was trying to clean up my Perl installation by removing all of
>> site_perl on Cygwin and I noticed that Class:ISA (which is supposed to
>> be a core module) was suddenly missing.  Is there a particular reason
>> Perl has been packaged without it (whereas perl-5.10.1 had it)?
>
> It's gone. (removed upstream)
> perl5140delta.pod:L<Class::ISA> has been removed from the Perl core.
> Prior version was 0.36

OK, thanks.  I'll have to hunt down why that script determines that it
should still be in core.  I see that the corelist command on Linux
correctly picks up on its removal and have no reason to believe it
wouldn't do the same on Cygwin, so the bug is likely mine.

Regards,
Achim.

Samples for the Waldorf Blofeld: