Re: libqhull-devel

On 4/20/2013 8:42 PM, Achim Gratz wrote:

Hi Marco,

the includes are in /usr/include/libqhull on Cygwin, but all software
using it I've found so far expects to find them in /usr/include/qhull
instead.  I've simply dropped a link on my system, but could you explain
why you've chosen libqhull?

Hi Achim,
upstream decision not mine on latest versions;
for that reason on octave the qhull check is like this:

OCTAVE_CHECK_LIB(qhull, QHull,
[Qhull library not found -- this will result in loss of functionality of some geometry functions.],
  [libqhull/libqhull.h qhull/libqhull.h libqhull.h qhull/qhull.h qhull.h],
  [qh_qhull], [], [],
  [warn_qhull=

as you can see they changed the include 3 times from

qhull/qhull.h  -> qhull/libqhull.h -> libqhull/libqhull.h

Regards
Achim.

Bye
Marco