Request for winln inclusion in cygtools

winln is a drop-in replacement for GNU ln(1) that creates Windows symbolic links
instead of Cygwin ones. I've found it useful and suspect others might as well,
especially compared to the alternative of running "cmd /c mklink ...". I've sent
a patch to the maintainer mentioned in cygutil's HOW-TO-CONTRIBUTE, and can send
one here too if desired.

2013-04-02  Daniel Colascione <dancol@...>

	Add winln, a ln(1) workalike that generates Windows
	symbolic links instead of Cygwin ones.

	* Makefile.am: Add winln to program list.
	* PROGLIST: Describe winln
	* src/winln/winln.c: Add
	* src/winln/winln.1: Add