setup.exe now requires administrator privileges

Hi,

I've just run the setup64.exe following a procedure I use to defeat
UAC's privilege elevation based on the "setup" substring. That is I
renamed it to cygpkg64.exe and ran it as a non-privileged user.

I've noticed that this no longer defeats UAC, at least with 2.795 build
of setup64.exe.

Based on my limited understanding of .exe.manifest files, I believe the
problem should be related to this change to Cygwin setup:

http://sourceware.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/setup/setup.exe.manifest?rev=2.4&content-type=text/x-cvsweb-markup&cvsroot=cygwin-apps

with changelog excerpt:

* setup.exe.manifest: Set processorArchitecture to "*".
Add explicit requestedExecutionLevel for 64-bit compatibility.

Am I correct?