Re: [mosh-devel] Please test Mosh 1.2.4 release candidate

[initially crosspost'ed to mosh-devel]

On 03/12/2013 01:07 PM, Christoph von Stuckrad wrote:
> On 11.03.2013 03:35, Keith Winstein wrote:
>> Testers on the BSDs, Cygwin, and Solaris/AIX are especially helpful.
>
> OK, so here is my (very short, WORKING)
> test on 'current' Cygwin (on WinXP):

Stucki,
Your tests are very appreciated.
My cygwin vm's are pretty slow and I'm very busy with other projects.
Do you want to take over cygwin package maintenance from me?
Just check out the cygports file, remove the cxx and src patch and
checks the deps.

$ cat mosh-1.2.3.95rc1-1.cygport
# -*- sh -*-
DESCRIPTION="Mobile Shell"
HOMEPAGE="http://mosh.mit.edu/";
SRC_URI="https://github.com/downloads/keithw/${PN}/${PN}-${PV}.tar.gz";
LICENSE="GPL 3"

You can add your test results to your release announcement.
In my tests I can connect from cygwin to other mosh servers,
but not yet from debian to mosh on cygwin. (firewall off)
I'm investigating...xx

Also big thanks to Anton Lundin for the IO::Pty fix. Very much appreciated.

--
Reini Urban
http://cpanel.net/   http://www.perl-compiler.org/