cygwin package for lyx-2.0.5.1. Re: lyx postinstall error - attention maintainer

Dear cygwin-apps,

I was notified about a postinstall error in the lyx 1.6.6 package that
I prepared about two years ago. I have retired from the lyx
development team but since no one picked up my role as the cygwin
maintainer, I have prepared a cygwin package for lyx 2.0.5.1, which
can be downloaded from http://www.houstonbioinformatics.org/temp/.
Please let me know if it works as expected because the whole process
seems to be a bit different from two years ago.

Cheers,
Bo