Re: CygWin SVN should identify as CygWin

On Tue, Aug 07, 2012 at 10:16:07AM +0200, Jochen Wiedmann wrote:

>Hi,
>
>I apologize if I didn't pick the proper mailing list, but "discussion
>about packages" sounded right to me...

  "cygwin-apps: a subscriber-only list for discussing packaging issues
  regarding applications that are distributed with the Cygwin DLL.  If
  you are maintaining or volunteering to maintain one of the packages
  that is distributed with the Cygwin net releases you should be
  subscribed to this list.  This list is intended for discussing
  solutions.  It is not (with one exception) for bug reports, "it would
  be nice", or "how do I" type of musings.  Do not subsccribe to this
  mailing list to ask questions about packages.  Use the main Cygwin
  mailing list for that."

Since this qualifies as either a "it would be nice" or a "how do I" type
of question, it really doesn't belong here.  Please use the main Cygwin
list.