Re: mod_dav.la no longer provided by apache2

On 6/26/2012 8:28 PM, Yaakov (Cygwin/X) wrote:
> On Tue, 2012-06-26 at 12:08 -0700, David Rothenberger wrote:
>> On 6/26/2012 11:07 AM, Achim Gratz wrote:
>>> I've had to comment out the Apache module build since the mod_dav.la
>>> was nowhere to be found and no Cygwin package provides it.
>>
>> Achim is referring to rebuilding Subversion. I just tried this and ran
>> into the same problem. apache2-2.2.22-2 provided
>> /usr/lib/apache2/mod_dav.la but this is no longer included in 2.2.22-3.
>>
>> Yaakov, can you make a new apache2 package with the .la file? This is
>> required to get the Apache Subversion module to compile.
>
> Not really, it's just a matter of adjusting your patches.

Thanks for the hint. I should have known better than to think you made
an error making a package. :)

> While I'm at it, would you consider adding GNOME Keyring support to
> subversion?

I already added support in the 1.7.5-1 and -2 packages[1]. It took some
doing, but I was even able to test it in my environment without a full
GNOME desktop.

[1] http://cygwin.com/ml/cygwin-announce/2012-05/msg00035.html

Fakir, n:
        A psychologist whose charismatic data have inspired almost
        religious devotion in his followers, even though the sources
        seem to have shinnied up a rope and vanished.