Anyone still using the expat 1.9.5 library? (cygexpat-0.dll)

When I took over maintainership of the Cygwin expat package, I asked that this older ABI version of the library be kept for programs that need it, but that was four years ago now. It's still there.

Assuming no one yells about it, I'd like to request that the Cygwin package repo maintainers check for packages that still have libexpat0 as a dependency, and if none are found, remove it.