TeXworks and hunspell

To complete the process of modernizing Cygwin's TeX programs, I am thinking about ITPing TeXworks. I've built it using the .cygport file from Ports. I have two questions for Yaakov.

1. The manual (which is supposed to be available from the Help menu) doesn't get installed. Having never before built a package that uses qmake, I'm not sure how to make this happen. I see in TeXworks.pro the lines

	manual.files = manual/*
	manual.path = $$TW_HELPPATH

which I would think should take care of this, but it doesn't. Do you know how to fix this?

2. TeXworks requires hunspell. Are you interested in moving this into the distro? I suppose I could ITP that also, but I don't really know anything about it, so I'm not the best person to be its maintainer. BTW, I built hunspell using your .cygport, and cygport warned me that the following three scripts didn't get packaged:

  usr/bin/affixcompress
  usr/bin/makealias
  usr/bin/wordforms

Was this deliberate or just an oversight?

Ken