Re: [SECURITY] lighttpd

Corinna Vinschen wrote:
> FYI, I also pinged Lapo via PM and got no reply so far.  If he doesn't
> reply within the next 2 weeks, I guess we have to assume he's not with
> us anymore :(

ARGH, sorry! I seems I can't really rely on myself to monitor there
mailing lists with proper enough care anymore (too much stuff to
do/remember, I guess).

But I'm still with the project fully, at least in heart and intentions.

I will schedule an update-session for all my packages that needs it
tomorrow morning (10-12 CET), then I'll try and find some type of
reminder/alert to be more responsive in the future.

(mhh, maybe some RSS based on some regular expression matching the
mailing lists contents with my package's names in title or body)

Oh and by the way, Corinna, thanks for the PM-ping, and sorry for the
inconvenience. :(

--
Lapo Luchini - http://lapo.it/