Re: setup.exe opening page graphic

On Aug 30 13:51, Warren Young wrote:
> >>So I'd still love to see a still with a beveled, less glossy C, if
> >>that's ok with you...
> >
> >did you have a chance to look into that?
>
> Still plinking away at it, an hour or so a night, off and on.
>
> It requires completely rebuilding the 3D model.  Unlike with
> Photoshop, there is no "make beveled" slider.  There are beveling
> tools in 3D, but the previous model wasn't built to allow it, so
> beveling trashes it.
>
> Don't worry, I'll get you something eventually.

But that sounds like a lot of work.  I really thought that would be
simpler.

Here's the reply from legal:  We can use your 2D results from the DAZ
art, as long as you put your resulting work under a free license which
plays nice along the GPL.  You don't have to assign copyright to some
other entity like, say, Red Hat.

GPL or FAL(*) both sound good to me; FAL matches the intent better, I
guess.

Corinna

(*) http://artlibre.org/licence/lal/en

Red Hat