Shall setup.exe call rebaseall in postinstall?

Hi guys,

here's a question.

The next rebase application stores rebase data in a database in /etc.
The corresponding rebaseall will use this feature.  The effect is that
the existing DLLs are compared with the database, and only the DLLs
which are new or result in collisions with other DLLs wil be rebased.
In the end, all DLLs in the distro will be collision free.

The entire process only takes a couple of seconds, so I'm wondering if
setup should call rebaseall explicitely at the end of the postinstall,
or if we should add a postinstall script which does that all the time,
kind of like the enforced _update_info_dir.  I think the latter needs
some change to upset as well, isn't it?

So, what do you think?

Red Hat