Re: rebase under CVS?

Corinna,

On Sun, Jun 19, 2011 at 10:34:58AM +0200, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
> it looks like the rebase package is not under CVS control.  Would you
> mind if we set up a new rebase project in the Cygwin application CVS
> repository?

Not at all.  What are the mechanics?  Who will do the actual CVS import?
Chuck, once rebase is under CVS, can you commit the patch you sent me a
(long) while back?  Once Chuck's patch is applied, then we can start to
consider the fixes and enhancements that have been suggested on the
mailing list.

> That would help developing rebase further in a more collaborative
> effort.

I could use the help given my lack of free time.

> You would still have the last word before applying a change, of
> course.

OK, but the last word is not necessary.  Maybe just one near the end or
at least around the middle. :,)

Thanks,
Jason