Re: Opinions solicted for changes to tty names in 1.7.10

Corinna suggested that I should send a query here to see if anyone knows
if this proposed change will affect any existing applications which use
ptys like mintty, emacs, xterm, rxvt, or screen.  Does anyone see any
problems with this?

I'm pretty sure there will be no problem with emacs. At worst it will have to be rebuilt, but I don't even think that will be necessary.

Ken