Re: [RFU] screen-4.0.3-7

> On May 19 12:09, Andrew Schulman wrote:
> > > New Cygwin release, with a new explanation in README.Cygwin that users
> > > won't be able to reattach their sessions if /tmp is on a FAT file system.
> >
> > Sorry, please cancel the upload request.  I'll send a new request shortly.
> > Thanks, Andrew.
>
> Oops, too late.  What now?

Oh, it's okay.  I realized that the -6 release included the sort-of-broken
vertical split patch, and I was going to try to find a better version of it
for -7.  But I don't think there will be any harm done if people upgrade to
-7.  I'll roll a new release with the better patch in a few days.  Thanks,
Andrew.