Re: [Please upload] varnish-2.1.2-5 , varnish-2.1.4-5 and varnish-r5665-5

Please, don't http://cygwin.com/acronyms/#TOFU

On Jan 11 22:30, jdzstz - gmail dot com wrote:
> About varnish cache application, the packages are GTG for David.
>
> Please somebody upload the three packages  (Prev, Curr and Test) to
> cygwin servers.  The package URL that I send in my previous email
> were:
>
> wget http://downloads.sourceforge.net/project/cygvarnish/cygwin-varnish%20package/varnish-2.1.2-5-src.tar.bz2
> wget http://downloads.sourceforge.net/project/cygvarnish/cygwin-varnish%20package/varnish-2.1.2-5.tar.bz2
> wget http://downloads.sourceforge.net/project/cygvarnish/cygwin-varnish%20package/varnish-2.1.4-5-src.tar.bz2
> wget http://downloads.sourceforge.net/project/cygvarnish/cygwin-varnish%20package/varnish-2.1.4-5.tar.bz2
> wget http://downloads.sourceforge.net/project/cygvarnish/cygwin-varnish%20package/varnish-r5665-5-src.tar.bz2
> wget http://downloads.sourceforge.net/project/cygvarnish/cygwin-varnish%20package/varnish-r5665-5.tar.bz2
> wget http://downloads.sourceforge.net/project/cygvarnish/cygwin-varnish%20package/setup.hint

Uploaded, but only the curr and test versions.  I didn't upload
2.1.2-5 and I removed the "Prev" entry from the setup.hint file.
I don't think there's any sense to upload a version which is
already obsolete and which, due to it's state as old version,
is probably never installed by any user.

Please send the announcement according to
http://cygwin.com/setup.html#submitting to the cygwin-announce
mailing list.

Thanks,

Red Hat