ITP: autobuild

Autobuild is a package that process output from building software,
primarily focused on packages using Autoconf  and Automake, and then
generate a HTML summary file, containing links to each build log. The
output include project name, version, build host types (cross compile
aware), compiler host name, date of build, and indication of success or
failure. The output is indexed in many ways to simplify browsing.

autobuild is a build-time requirement of the upcoming libtool-2.4
release (but not of packages that merely USE libtool, even if you
autoreconf them).  I'm not sure whether it is included in any linux
distributions or not; I get too many hits when searching for
'autobuild'...so, I probably need some votes.  However, given that it is
a new build requirement of libtool, I imagine that the distros will be
forced to add it eventually.

http://cygwin.cwilson.fastmail.fm/ITP/autobuild-5.3-1.tar.bz2
http://cygwin.cwilson.fastmail.fm/ITP/autobuild-5.3-1-src.tar.bz2

sdesc: "Generate summary information from build logs"
ldesc: "Autobuild is a package that processes output from building
software, primarily focused on packages using Autoconf and Automake,
and then generates a HTML summary file, containing links to each
build log. The output includes project name, version, build host
types (cross compile aware), compiler host name, date of build, and
indication of success or failure. The output is indexed in many ways
to simplify browsing."
category: Devel
requires: bash perl autoconf automake

--