Re: [ITP] Onigurama-5.9.2

--- Gio 16/9/10, David Sastre ha scritto:

> On Thu, Sep 16, 2010 at 10:08:54AM
> +0000, Marco Atzeri wrote:
> > Hi
> > thinking about packaging slrn I decided to start
> > from its dependency
> >
> > Oniguruma -> S-lang -> slrn
>
> Just in case it could be useful in any way, I've attached a
>
> cygport file for S-Lang. AFAICT, it builds and works OK.
> The only thing to care about is building with -j1,
> otherwise it
> fails.
>
> Regards.

David,
I guess you are using a patched version of s-lang,
but your source is not reachable

 cygport slang-2.2.2-1.cygport almostall
>>> Preparing slang-2.2.2-1
*** ERROR: Cannot find source package slang-2.2.2.tar.bz2

For what I saw s-lang is built by every distribution with
a long list of patches

e.g.

https://build.opensuse.org/package/files?package=slang&project=openSUSE%3A11.3

http://ftp.de.debian.org/debian/pool/main/s/slang2/slang2_2.2.2-4.debian.tar.gz

and moreover I hate a package that use autoconf and does not
allow to build in a separate directory from source.

My source Aesthetics asks me to make some autoconf/automake
cleaning, and to build in a separate directory.
I hope it will not take too long.

Marco