NOTICE for all package maintainers with faulty post-install scripts

Thanks to Jon Turney's recent patch we've discovered that many
post-install packages were previously failing silently.  Now we know
exactly which packages are failing because people are reporting them
to the cygwin list.

These need to be fixed and I implore you to make it a priority.
Otherwise we're doing a disservice to our user community.

I know we all lack tuits but I really hope that all of the affected
packages will take time to fix their problems.  Just look at the cygwin
mailing list (which you're all monitoring anyway) for errors and, if
your package has an error, consider rolling a -N+1 release with a fix.

Thanks.