Re: ITP: python-gdata-2.0.10

On 23 June 2010 15:27, Yaakov (Cygwin/X) wrote:
> On Wed, 2010-06-23 at 14:57 -0400, Chris Sutcliffe wrote:
>> Given that this is my first time packaging a python module for Cygwin,
>> I'd appreciate it someone can give the packaging a once over.
>
> This package is not correct; the python module is not installed under
> the /usr prefix.
>
> When using cygport, any package driven by a setup.py should 'inherit
> distutils' and let it do the work. ?Here is what I have in Ports:
>
> http://cygwin-ports.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/cygwin-ports/ports/trunk/python/python-gdata/python-gdata-2.0.2-1.cygport

Thank you for the quick review and the tip on the cygport.  I've
uploaded new versions based on the revised cygport:

---

wget -x -nH --cut-dirs=3 \
http://emergedesktop.org/cygwin/python-gdata/python-gdata-2.0.10-1.tar.bz2 \
http://emergedesktop.org/cygwin/python-gdata/python-gdata-2.0.10-1-src.tar.bz2 \