Re: Updated package: brltty 4.1-1

On 2010-05-26 05:38, Samuel Thibault wrote:
Well, no and yes.  I hadn't noticed that mail in particular, but I'm
aware we'll switch to python2.6 and I know that python-brlapi and
python-pyrex work with python2.6.  I'm however not sure to understand
what I'm supposed to do: should I keep providing a 2.6-built version of
the packages somewhere so that on 31st all the python packages can be
updated at the same time?

Yes, you should have a 2.6-built version of your packages ready for upload, and let us know where as soon as they are ready.

Yaakov