Re: web description about cygwin inclusion of unison-gtk2 wrong?

>    Hello. I heard "Cygwin should be able to install unison and
> unison-gtk2 from the Cygwin setup utility." but I just tried by
> installing 7.1. I cannot find the package by using Cygwin setup 7.1, how
> can I tell if the package has been renamed or removed?

The page you cited isn't quite correct.  Cygwin 1.7 (note: not 7.1)
includes the unison2.27 and unison2.32 packages.  Those are both text mode
packages.

The -gtk2 packages aren't available in Cygwin, unfortunately.  It's
possible that they might become available in the future.  Also, I see that
version 2.40 is the new beta version, so I'll try to get a new package out
for that soon.

> Please as usual pardon me if I asked in the wrong list and kindly redirect.

cygwin@cygwin.com is better for this question as it relates to Cygwin.  If
you want to ask the Unison maintainers to correct the description on their
page, you should write to the Unison lists.

Andrew.