Re: [RFU - test] flk, fltk_gdi

Yaakov (Cygwin/X) schrieb:
On 2010-05-10 15:52, A.R. Burgers wrote:
I would like to have the following packages uploaded as test package:

Whoa, there are a few problems here.

1) libfltk1.1-devel should be unversioned (libfltk-devel), as this
package will eventually be updated to 1.3 versions (which are NOT
parallel-installable to 1.1) if and when that branch goes stable. IOW
there cannot be both libfltk1.1-devel and libfltk1.3-devel, as the files
they provide will collide.

2) For a similar reason, we can't have both X11 and GDI versions of fltk
because there can only be one libfltk-devel (ot, and I think we agreed
that it would be X11. The libfltk1.1-gdi (for compatibility with
packages already built for the GDI FLTK) is okay, as those library names
include "nox" and won't collide with the X11 versions. This also removes
the need for a libfltk1.1-include, which would be part of libfltk-devel.

Also, the "as test version" bit:
you'll have to do that by yourself, by explicitly writing the test, curr and prev versions into the setup.hints.
The uploader will not do that for you.

See http://cygwin.com/setup.html#setup.hint

PS: Somebody has a script already to do that automatically?
add test and remove test.
--
Reini Urban
http://phpwiki.org/  http://murbreak.at/