setup: use external crypto libraries

Here's the promised patch.  You need to install
	mingw-libgpg-error-devel and
	mingw-libgcrypt-devel
and re-run bootstrap.sh in both setup's src dir and the libgetopt++ subdir.

2010-03-18  Charles Wilson  <...>

	Use external crypto libraries
	* Makefile.am: Remove local libgcrypt and libgpg-error
	source directories from AM_CPPFLAGS.
	* configure.ac: Remove libgcrypt and libgpg-error subdirs
	from AC_CONFIG_SUBDIRS. Remove now-unnecessary cruft.
	* doconfigure: Specify gcc-3 and g++-3. Set PATH when $build
	is cygwin, so that correct (mingw) libgcrypt and libgpg-error
	config scripts can be used.

While the build process still recurses into libgetopt++/ every time you
type 'make', it's still a BIG speed improvement over before.

About a week after this patch, or something like it, goes in, I'll
prepare another one that actually removes libgpg-error/ and libgcrypt/

Built and tested; the setup.exe works fine.  However, unlike my report
here: http://cygwin.com/ml/cygwin-apps/2010-03/msg00085.html, THIS time
I did get the error from upx:
  upx: setup.exe: CantPackException: TLS callbacks are not supported

However, the two builds were quite different, even if the /tools/ used
were the same:

binutils             2.19.51-1
cygwin               1.7.1-1
gcc-core             3.4.4-999
mingw-runtime        3.18-1
upx                  3.01-1

Previously, I was using 'stock' setup sources (e.g. without this patch,
but with Corinna's of 2010-03-17); I was compiling under Windows XP, as
an Administrative user.  This time, I was building the patched version,
under Windows Vista, as a regular user.

I was under the impression that my previous build had a TLS section.
However, looking more closely it appears that it did not:

Entry 9 00000000 00000000 Thread Storage Directory [.tls]

Whereas today:
Entry 9 001bd000 00000018 Thread Storage Directory [.tls]

I can't explain the difference.  I don't *THINK* it has anything to do
with the new mingw-libgpg-error/mingw-libgcrypt libraries, since other
folks were reporting the upx problem, and they were using the included
libgpg-error/libgcrypt sources.

--
Chuck