ITP: mingw-libgpg-error

This is a mingw build of libgpg-error, intended for use when developing
setup.exe.  This will allow us to remove a lot of extra code from
setup's repository, and will speed up build times.

I had a whole 'point setup.exe at this URL' thing set up:

http://cygutils.fruitbat.org/ITP/

but the http server seems to be down (yep...the Time Machine is dead,
too).  So, individual links:

http://cygwin.cwilson.fastmail.fm/ITP/mingw-libgpg-error-1.7-1-src.tar.bz2
http://cygwin.cwilson.fastmail.fm/ITP/mingw-libgpg-error-1.7-1.tar.bz2
http://cygwin.cwilson.fastmail.fm/ITP/mingw-libgpg-error-devel-1.7-1.tar.bz2
http://cygwin.cwilson.fastmail.fm/ITP/mingw-libgpg-error0-1.7-1.tar.bz2

However, there's a snag: I don't plan to release yet another set of
auto* tools with a separate ${prefix}/share/aclocal path, so THIS
package wants to install its gpg-error.m4 into /usr/share/aclocal/.  But
there's already a version there, from the "real" libgpg-error package.

But, it's an older version.  Really, to keep from going completely
crazy, the various mingw-* packages (-zlib, -bzip2, -xz) should all be
kept in sync with their matching "normal" packages.  Since, up to now,
I've maintained both sets, that's been easy.

However, now...maybe not.  Our current libgpg-error package (1.6 vs.
1.7) is maintained by Gergely Budai -- who has not posted to any of
these lists since June 2008.  libgpg-error has not been updated since
March 2008 (and of his other package: gnupg, libgcrypt, and robodoc,
none have been updated any more recently than June 2008).

So...this ITP really needs to be contingent on my forthcoming ITA of
"regular" libgpg-error (or Gergely reappearing and updating it to a
matching 1.7 version).

Also, as my version of "regular" libgpg-error is "split up" -- the
requires: in the setup.hint's below assume a similar structure with the
upcoming regular libgpg-error (that way mingw-libgpg-error can pull in
libgpg-error, and get the "missing" gpg-error.m4).

A few other items of note:

1) Built without NLS
2) Only C support, no lisp
3) Development package does not install gpg-error.m4; we rely on
   the non-mingw libgpg-devel package being in sync with this
   one.
4) Libraries installed into /usr/lib/mingw
5) Header installed into /usr/include/mingw
6) gpg-error.exe and gpg-error-config are installed into
   /usr/lib/mingw/ to avoid conflicts with the cygwin versions
   in /usr/bin.

======================= mingw-libgpg-error ====================
sdesc: "(mingw version) A library that defines common error values for
GnuPG. (tools)"
ldesc: "This package does NOT contain cygwin binaries.  Instead, it
contains msvcrt-linked binaries (aka 'mingw').  It is for use with
gcc-3 -mno-cygwin, and installs into /usr/include/mingw and
/usr/lib/mingw."
category: Mingw
requires: mingw-libgpg-error0

======================= mingw-libgpg-error0 ====================
sdesc: "(mingw version) A library that defines common error values for
GnuPG. (runtime)"
ldesc: "This package does NOT contain cygwin binaries.  Instead, it
contains msvcrt-linked binaries (aka 'mingw').  It is for use with
gcc -mno-cygwin, and installs into /usr/include/mingw and
/usr/lib/mingw."
category: Mingw
external-source: libgpg-error
requires:

======================= mingw-libgpg-error-devel ====================
sdesc: "(mingw version) A library that defines common error values for
GnuPG. (development)"
ldesc: "This package does NOT contain cygwin binaries.  Instead, it
contains msvcrt-linked binaries (aka 'mingw').  It is for use with
gcc -mno-cygwin, and installs into /usr/include/mingw and
/usr/lib/mingw."
category: Mingw
external-source: mingw-libgpg-error
requires: mingw-libgpg-error0 libgpg-devel bash

OK?

--
Chuck