[ITP] Qt4

The Qt3 packages are currently mine, but most Qt/KDE packages have moved on to the Qt4 series already. While I've had this in Ports for a while, the extra dependencies of some of the components have held those releases back from inclusion in the distro. Instead of delaying this any further, I decided to make a separate release for the distro without those particular features for now.

The major difference is that I disabled Phonon support. Phonon is a multimedia abstraction layer which uses various platform-dependent backends to do the real work (one or more of GStreamer, Xine, VLC, and MPlayer on *NIX). Phonon is primarily used by KDE4; very few Qt4-only apps use it. It is also used for HTML5 audio/video rendering within QtWebKit, but that is still uncommon. GStreamer is used by GNOME as well, so one day we will want to add this, but we're talking about at least a dozen ITPs.

Testers, be warned: it's HUGE. I've broken it up the binary packages into 38 components so an ordinary installation will be reasonable, but the source tarball is 120MB and you'll need about 3GB in order to unpack, rebuild, install, and repackage the whole thing.

Of course, all the distros have it already, GPL/LGPL/QPL, yada yada.

Now that I've scared everybody off from testing it, here it is:

http://mirrors.kernel.org/sources.redhat.com/cygwinports/uploads/qt4/

Yaakov Cygwin/X