Re: 1.7.1

On Tue, Dec 22, 2009 at 10:47:01PM +0100, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
>Missing is only the index.html file, the announcement and the
>article.db stuff, which I will all do tomorrow morning.  Plus
>freshmeat.

I can do freshmeat as soon as there's an announcement.

All of the bits have been moved around on sourceware.  I've set the
mirror refresh schedule to hourly but it doesn't seem to be working
quite right since the mirrors at http://cygwin.com/mirrors.html are
not up-to-date.  I'm investigating that now.