Re: [ITP, take 2] Re: [ITP] libelf

On 20/12/2009 20:02, Dave Korn wrote:
   Because GCC needs everything else in libelf, in particular the functions,
not just the #defines, so I wanted it all to come from one nice consistent source.

Right, but if Cygwin's headers are missing something then they should be fixed. Was there anything else missing that gcc exposed?

   Thanks, I'll fix those and then upload it myself in the next day or two.
(Unless anyone wants me to post it here for a final review, in which case just
ask.)

Personally I don't think that will be necessary.

I'd wish you a happy Chanukah in return, but it's already over. :-)

Yaakov