Re: setup ChangeLog IniDBBuilder.h IniDBBuilderPac ...

On Wed, Dec 16, 2009 at 05:37:27PM +0100, Corinna Vinschen wrote:

>> Ouch.
>
>Ouch.
>
>> >There's actually no package_message.h file in the repository.  Could
>> >you please check it in?
>>
>> I've checked it in.
>
>Thanks.
>
>> >Btw., is setup finished for the 1.7.1 release with this patch or is
>> >there more to come?
>>
>> There is more to come.  I have found a problem with the latest setup.exe
>> when running on Windows 9x that I still need to fix.  And, I have the
>
>On 9x?!?  I applied a patch a couple of days ago so that the new setup
>won't run on 9x anymore.  It just shows a message box.

Yes, I saw that.  It was rather puzzling given our private email
discussion where I advocated for making the trunk setup NT-only and you
indicated that it was supposed to work.

Part of my pending changes resurrect 9x support so that we can use one
binary for legacy and regular cygwin installations.