Re: [ITA / RFU] wtf-.0.0.4-7

On 08/07/2009 22:31, Chris Sutcliffe wrote:
Fair enough, I wasn't sure if this was required given the change in
the downloading mechanism at SourceForge.

So far the old download URIs still work, and I really hope it remains that way.

Is there a definitive source for details on the cygport functions?
I've looked in /usr/share/cygport/*, the cygport manpage and
/usr/share/doc/cygport/README for details on the functions but haven't
found much detail.  Is the best source for information
/usr/bin/cygport itself?

One thing cygport is definitely lacking is documentation. The README is more of a manifesto, but it does give an overview. Beyond that, you're probably best off reading the cygport sources. Ports SVN is also a good resource; there are 2200+ .cygport files there representing many different type of build systems.

Yaakov