Forgot about the unionfs.

  So I uploaded the 1.5 version of task and it of course appeared in release-2
as well.  Since we don't actually want to jump the gun, I've rm'd the
release-2 versions, but it's possible they might have made it to some of the
mirrors.

  Frederico, when we get the 1.7 version ready, you may need to included a
note in your cygwin-announce posting explaining that anyone who's picked up
the 1.5 version will need to uninstall it in order to get setup.exe to install
the correct version in its place.

  BTW, you should send the 1.5 announcement now.  There's a template at the
foot of http://www.cygwin.com/setup.html if you'd like.

    cheers,
      DaveK