Beginners question / cygwin setup with filter box

Hi all ,

This is my first post. I watch this list from some time and long time
ago entered in this list with a thinking that the cygwin Setup app
could have a sort of filter ( type-ahead ) to facilitate folks to find
packages. Have you guys seen something like this? I have installed
cygwin for my father this last weekend and realized still misses a
filter ( as you type ) function.

Wondering if you find this feature interesting, and how one could
build and submit a patch - if the idea is worth it.

/\/\