Re: [ITP] mintty 0.3.4

Dave Korn wrote:
Chris Sutcliffe wrote:
I'd like to maintain MinTTY as an official Cygwin package. MinTTY is a small
and fast pty-based terminal emulator with a native Windows user interface.
As it's a new program, it requires 5 positive votes.
Not sure if I qualify, but I give it a +1.

Chris

I'm sure the overwhelming positive response on the main list to this package makes its acceptance into the distro a formality, really. +1.

    cheers,
      DaveK

I agree. +1 from me. I use it all the time. ;)

P.S. - Sorry Dave for sending directly to you first time around.

--
Robert Pendell
shinji@elite-systems.org

"A perfect world is one of chaos."