Yaakov, package maintainership details

Hi Yaakov,

I'm trying to keep track of the maintainership changes due to the
new X.Org stuff but I'm somewhat overwhelmed by the mere number.

I assume the entire X.Org subdir and all of its packages are yours
right now.  Are they all part of the X.Org package so that, if
package maintainership changes, all package changes?  That would
mean I can add just a single line to my package maintainer file
http://cygwin.com/cygwin-pkg-maint

  x.org		Yaakov S

Or is it better if I add all subpackages to that file?

What about the packages in X11?  Which ones are obsolete, which have
changed ownership to you?  The changes I know of are

  fontconfig                     Jan Nieuwenhuizen  -->  Yaakov S
  lesstif                        Brian Ford         -->  Yaakov S
  libxft*                        Dr. Volker Zell    -->  Yaakov S
  xterm                          Jari Aalto         -->  Yaakov S

  xorg-x11-*                     OBSOLETE

Can you add a couple of details so I can update the maintainer file?

Thanks,

Red Hat