[RFU] lighttpd-1.4.20-1

http://lapo.it/cygwin/lighttpd/lighttpd-1.4.20-1-src.tar.bz2
http://lapo.it/cygwin/lighttpd/lighttpd-1.4.20-1.tar.bz2
http://lapo.it/cygwin/lighttpd/setup.hint
(also setup-installable from http://lapo.it/cygwin/ )

Changed setup.hint (removed openssl, re-ordered entries):
sdesc: "a light-weight and flexible webserver"
ldesc: "lighttpd a secure, fast, compliant and very flexible web-server
which has been optimized for high-performance environments. It has a
very low memory footprint compared to other webservers and takes care of
cpu-load. Its advanced feature-set (FastCGI, CGI, Auth,
Output-Compression, URL-Rewriting and many more) make lighttpd the
perfect webserver-software for every server that is suffering load
problems."
category: Net Web
requires: cygwin crypt libbz2_1 libpcre0 zlib

PS: I'm no longer an user of this package myself; I'll continue
maintaining the package but if anyone more interested thinks he could do
a better (or even just faster) job, feel free to step up ;)

--
Lapo Luchini
lapo@lapo.it (OpenPGP & X.509)