Re: [Patch] Add .tar.lzma support to setup

Charles Wilson wrote:
Charles Wilson wrote:
This patch depends on the one posted here:
http://cygwin.com/ml/cygwin-apps/2008-06/msg00106.html

Which has now been committed to CVS.

Using the lzma code from lzma-sdk 4.58, I've added support for .tar.lzma files to setup. The lzma-sdk code is available under the following terms:

   1. GNU Lesser General Public License (GNU LGPL)
   2. Common Public License (CPL)
   3. Simplified license for unmodified code (read SPECIAL EXCEPTION)
   4. Proprietary license

I had to modify the code to add c++ guards, so #3 is out (as is #4, natch). But, I think LGPL is ok for setup code, right? (And, of course, my new code is provided under the GPL like most of the rest of the setup code).

Ping?

Ping x2?

--
Chuck