Re: [rurban: Re: setup.exe command line parameters]

Dave Korn schrieb:
Christopher Faylor wrote on 22 June 2008 17:26:

The patch that Reini mentions here seems to have languished.  It seems
like it could be pretty useful.  Is anyone willing to review it?

  Yep, I'll do that - I'll wait to see what Ralph comes up with though and
compare the two approaches before committing anything.

Builds fine, but does not work as expected.

$ ./setup -p git
does not bring me git.

And from my local copy with an updated package version neither.
$ ./setup.exe -L -l f:/cygwin/usr/src/setup -p clamav clamav-db

nada.
--
Reini Urban
http://phpwiki.org/  http://murbreak.at/