announcement problem

Hi Christopher and Corinna,
I was trying to send the needed announcement for

hdf5 / qhull / glpk / suitsparse

but all where rejected as suspicious spam.

I had no problem in the past for the fftw3
announcement,
and I used as format one of last announcement of
Volker:
http://cygwin.com/ml/cygwin-announce/2008-05/msg00020.html

also using the official format
http://cygwin.com/setup.html#announcement

was not effective.

Any hint or suggestion to what is wrong ?
(My provider eventually ?)

Or should I just add myself to the cygwin.com
"global allow list" ?

Thanks
Marco