Re: Patch for unattended setup (updated)

(re: request for assistance building the CVS for setup.exe)
Sure, but please use the mailing list rather than sending to me
directly.

Many thanks. Replying through the list, as suggested.

inilex.cc is generated from inilex.ll by flex.  The ylwrap script is a
wrapper for invoking flex and handling the renaming of the output file
to the correct name.  I appears you don't have flex installed though, in
which case ylwrap can't do anything.

'which flex' suggests that flex is installed in /usr/bin/flex. 'which bison' suggests /usr/bin/bison is installed.

I see that README doesn't list flex as required, which I'll fix shortly.

Thanks.

At the risk of poking around in things I don't pretend to understand, inserting "set -xv" into the second line of the ylwrap script produces the following output below (which I hope might help).

Yours,

Frank

(last N lines of output from 'make':)
+ test 0 -eq 0
+ set X .c inilex.cc
+ shift
+ first=yes
+ y_tab_nodot=no
+ test -f y_tab.c
+ test -f y_tab.h
echo "$input" | sed -e 's,\([\/]\)[^\/]*$,\1,'
++ echo /cygdrive/c/temp/setup/inilex.ll
++ sed -e 's,\([\/]\)[^\/]*$,\1,'
+ input_dir=/cygdrive/c/temp/setup/
echo "$input_dir" | sed 's,\\,\\\\,g;s,\.,\\.,g'
++ echo /cygdrive/c/temp/setup/
++ sed 's,\\,\\\\,g;s,\.,\\.,g'
+ input_rx=/cygdrive/c/temp/setup/
+ test 2 -ne 0
+ from=.c
+ test no = yes
+ test -f .c
+ test yes = yes
+ ret=1
+ shift
+ shift
+ first=no
+ test 0 -ne 0

# Remove the directory.
cd ..
+ cd ..
rm -rf $dirname
+ rm -rf ylwrap2440

exit $ret
+ exit 1
make[2]: *** [inilex.cc] Error 1
make[2]: Leaving directory `/cygdrive/c/temp/setup'
make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/cygdrive/c/temp/setup'
make: *** [all] Error 2