[RFU] screen-4.0.3-1

I've heard no negative reports about screen in the week since it came out--
in fact no testing reports at all, but I've decided to interpret that as
"people are using it and if it weren't working right I'd hear about it."
So, I'm moving it from test to current.

URL for the revised setup.hint is below.  Please upload.

Thanks,
Andrew.

wget http://home.comcast.net/~andrex/cygwin/screen/setup.hint