RE: [ITP] ncdu 1.1

I did 'ncdu /proc/registry' and about two hours later, I found it like this, with my bash prompt underneath.
I didn't cut / paste the box because it would just turn into a bunch of Ä and such.
I did recreate it with - and | just to give you an idea of what it looked like.

---Calculating...-------------------------------------------
| Total files: 467122   dirs: 222594   size:   0.0 B       |
| Current dir: /proc/registry/HKE.../0/0/0/0/8/4/0/0/0/0/4 |
| Warning: could not open /proc/registr...curity/templates |
|  some directory sizes may not be correct                 |
|  Calc                                    Press q to quitHangup

-Jason

Confidentiality notice:
This e-mail message, including any attachments, may contain legally privileged and/or confidential
information. If you are not the intended recipient(s), or the employee or agent responsible for delivery
of this message to the intended recipient(s), you are hereby notified that any dissemination,
distribution, or copying of this e-mail message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message
in error, please immediately notify the sender and delete this e-mail message from your computer.