RE: runtime unpleasantness with setup.exe [please try 2.569]

Looks good.

I tested with an up-to-date release tree and the original setup.ini
(no errors of course).

With a freshly generated setup.ini, containing a syntax error, setup
now shows a list of error messages. Unfortunately, the line
"unrecognized line 8519 (do you have the lastest setup?)" is repeated
10 times, but  that's a minor issue to me.

Servaas.