Re: Missing dependency (Attn: links, w3m maintainers) (Was Re: ossl 0.9.7 is still needed by some apps)

On 3/28/07, Igor Peshansky <pechtcha@cs.nyu.edu> wrote:
Yes, this is a missing dependency issue.  Since openssl is now pointing to
a new version, and these packages have not been recompiled, they need to
put openssl097 into their list of dependencies instead.  Thanks for the
report.

I'm cc'ing the cygwin-apps list, where such issues are usually discussed.
Package maintainers, please note.
        Igor

Sorry about that! As a temporary fix, per Igor's suggestion, I've modified w3m's setup.hint. I will attempt to recompile using latest openssl as soon as possible (I still have Corinna's email from months and months ago requesting that).

Please replace w3m's setup.hint with
http://bheckel.multics.org/cygwin/w3m/setup.hint

Thanks.

Bob (w3m maintainer)